Date enacted: November 25, 2015
Last revised: April 01, 2022
ITOCHU LOGISTICS CORP. (hereinafter "the Company") fully recognizes its social mission with respect to the protection of all personal information handled by the Company, and complies with all laws and regulations regarding the protection of the rights of individuals and personal information. In addition, the Company has established a personal information protection management system to realize the following policy, and hereby declares that it will make company-wide efforts to continuously improve the system while always being aware of the latest IT technology trends, changes in social demands, and changes in the business environment, etc.
- The Company shall acquire, use, and provide personal information only to the extent necessary for our legitimate business operations in the logistics business and for the employment and personnel management of our employees, and shall not handle personal information beyond the extent necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (unintended use), and shall take measures to this end.
- The Company shall comply with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms related to the protection of personal information.
- To prevent the risk of leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, we shall continuously improve our personal information security system by injecting management resources that match the actual conditions of our business in order to prevent such risks by taking reasonable security measures. In the event that a security problem is identified, prompt corrective measures shall be taken.
- The Company will respond promptly, sincerely, and appropriately to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information.
- The personal information protection management system shall be reviewed in a timely and appropriate manner in light of changes in the environment surrounding the Company, and improvements shall be made on an ongoing basis.
This policy shall be distributed to all employees and made known to them, and shall be made available to anyone at any time by posting it on the Company's website and other means.
ITOCHU LOGISTICS CORP.
Hiroshi Oka, President